- Paddock Map (PDF)
Restrooms / Showers
There are flush toilets and sinks in the restroom trailer, and showers and sinks in the shower trailer. See the paddock map for the trailer locations. Because we must truck in all of our water, at this time there is no other running water (for filling buckets, RV’s, washing cars, etc) at HPR. There are also portable toilets throughout the paddock.
There is Wi-Fi available throughout the paddock provided by Vistabeam.com.
- Look for wireless access points labeled “Vistabeam”.
- HPR’s concession stand is proud to host our very own Cajun Chef “MO”. Besides the typical track food he specializes in Cajun cuisine featuring his signature Jambalaya.
- After hours or special event catering is available for any event.
- You can contact MO directly at 303-619-9633.
- Regular hours April 1 – Oct 31:
- Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- The concessions stand will not be open on Monday or Thursday Open Lapping Days.
- The concessions stand will be closed on all Winter Lapping Days. There is a vending machine in the classroom with drinks and snacks.
HPR has a credit card operated fueling station.
The following fuels are available:
- Sunoco 260 GT 100 octane unleaded street legal 3.3% oxygen, $9.99/gallon
- Sunoco 260 GTX 98 octane unleaded not street legal 0.0% oxygen, $9.99/gallon
- Sunoco Standard 110 octane leaded not street legal 0.0% oxygen, $9.80/gallon
The fueling station accepts Visa and MasterCard. Per the credit card company there is a $600 limit on each transaction. Each credit card can be used for a maximum of three transactions (no matter how low the dollar amount) in a 48 hour period.
HPR has RV Hookups (electrical only) available for rental. Please read the description, policies and pricing for reserving those hookups and then use the easy Online Form to reserve and pay for your RV Hookup.
Tent camping is allowed in the paddock without any reservations on nights when the paddock is open overnight. Check the event calendar to see which nights are open.
HPR has carports with power and reserved parking available for rent. Please read the description, policies and pricing for reserving these carports and then use the easy online form to reserve and pay for your carport.
456 North Main Street
Byers, CO 80103-8308
20 minutes away
Other Lodging Options
There are other hotels near Denver International Airport. Search your favorite discount site for hotels in zip codes 80239, 80249 and 80011. There are many near Pena and I-70, and also near Pena and Tower road. These hotels are roughly 45 minutes from HPR, there are many restaurants in the area of these hotels.
What Racers Think of HPR
“Exhilarating . . . .four or five “brave corners.” It’s going to take people a while to learn it. Really enjoyed driving it. A really nice job conforming to contours of the land. Great places for faster cars to pass slower cars. But also lots of chances for little cars to catch up to bigger cars.. . . . If you’re into trail braking, plenty of opportunities.”
Driver of the SpeedSource #70 Mazda RX-8 in the GRAND AM Sports Car Series and winner of the 2008 The Rolex 24 Hours