(click on the picture to open full size in a new window)
Restrooms / Showers / Water
There are flush toilets and sinks in the restroom trailer, and showers and sinks in the shower trailer (both closed during the winter months to avoid freeze damage). There are also portable toilets throughout the paddock. Because we must truck in all of our water, at this time there is no other running water (for filling buckets, RV’s, washing cars, etc) at HPR. There is a KOA located 20 minutes away in Strasburg where you can fill/dump for a small fee.
There is Wi-Fi available throughout the paddock provided by Vistabeam.com.
- Look for wireless access points labeled “Vistabeam”.
Please see the Cafe Page for more info.
HPR has a credit card operated fueling station. The 91 will be available year-round. If either the 100 or the 110 run out after October 1 they will not be replenished until the spring so the fuel doesn’t sit all winter.
The following fuels are available:
- Conoco/Phillips 91 octane ETHANOL FREE unleaded street legal $6.00 – $7.00/gallon
- Sunoco 260 GT 100 octane unleaded street legal 3.3% oxygen, $12-$13/gallon
- Sunoco Standard 110 octane leaded not street legal 0.0% oxygen, $12-$13/gallon
Prices may vary. The fueling station accepts Visa and MasterCard. Per the credit card company there is a $600 limit on each transaction. Each credit card can be used for a maximum of three transactions (no matter how low the dollar amount) in a 48 hour period.
HPR has carports with power and reserved parking available for rent. Please read the description, policies and pricing for reserving these carports and then use the easy online form to reserve and pay for your carport.
HPR has RV Hookups (electrical only) available for rental. Please read the description, policies and pricing for reserving those hookups and then use the easy Online Form to reserve and pay for your RV Hookup.
RV / Trailer Storage
- RV’s or trailers may be stored on the property for five days or less (ie, between two consecutive events) for free.
- Storage for six days or more is $200 per month, in increments of one month and a one month minimum.
- Storage fees must be paid in full in advance.
Tent camping is allowed in the paddock without any reservations on nights when the paddock is open overnight. Check the event calendar to see which nights are open.
456 North Main Street
Byers, CO 80103-8308
20 minutes away
Other Lodging Options
There are other hotels near Denver International Airport. Search your favorite discount site for hotels in zip codes 80239, 80249 and 80011. There are many near Pena and I-70, and also near Pena and Tower road. These h