- Regular hours April 1 – Oct 31:
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday – Closed
- The concessions stand will be closed on all Winter Lapping Days. There is a vending machine in the classroom with drinks and snacks.
- Catering for private events is available, contact Brenda at 303-981-7264 or HPRCafe@gmail.com
HPR has a credit card operated fueling station. The 91 will be available year-round. If either the 100 or the 110 run out after October 1 they will not be replenished until the spring so the fuel doesn’t sit all winter.
The following fuels are available:
- Conoco/Phillips 91 octane ETHANOL FREE unleaded street legal $4.50 – $5.50/gallon
- Sunoco 260 GT 100 octane unleaded street legal 3.3% oxygen, $9-$10/gallon
- Sunoco Standard 110 octane leaded not street legal 0.0% oxygen, $9-$10/gallon
Prices may vary. The fueling station accepts Visa and MasterCard. Per the credit card company there is a $600 limit on each transaction. Each credit card can be used for a maximum of three transactions (no matter how low the dollar amount) in a 48 hour period.
Electric car recharging can only be done through our RV or Carport outlets, there are no dedicated electric car recharging stations. You’ll need to rent one of the RV stations or Carports for the day or weekend, more information is HERE.