- Regular hours April 1 – Oct 31:
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday – Closed
- The concessions stand will be closed on all Winter Lapping Days. There is a vending machine in the classroom with drinks and snacks.
- Catering for private events is available, contact Brenda at 303-981-7264 or HPRCafe@gmail.com
HPR has a credit card operated fueling station. The 91 will be available year-round. If either the 100 or the 110 run out after October 1 they will not be replenished until the spring so the fuel doesn’t sit all winter.
The following fuels are available:
- Conoco/Phillips 91 octane ETHANOL FREE unleaded street legal $4.50 – $5.50/gallon
- Sunoco 260 GT 100 octane unleaded street legal 3.3% oxygen, $9-$10/gallon
- Sunoco Standard 110 octane leaded not street legal 0.0% oxygen, $9-$10/gallon
Prices may vary. The fueling station accepts Visa and MasterCard. Per the credit card company there is a $600 limit on each transaction. Each credit card can be used for a maximum of three transactions (no matter how low the dollar amount) in a 48 hour period.