- If you are experiencing fever, cough or any other COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to anyone who has, please DO NOT attend any HPR activities.
- Anyone who appears to be physically ill may be asked to leave the premises.
- All customers are required to maintain social distance of at least 6 feet at all times from anyone who did not arrive in your vehicle with you or is not a member of your household.
- All customers are required to wear masks whenever they are not wearing a helmet.
- Everyone entering the property will be required to sanitize their hands prior to signing the waiver at the gate and will be encouraged to do it afterwards. Hand sanitizer will be provided by the HPR employee at the gate as well as at registration and in the bathrooms.
- We will try to keep adequate hand sanitizer available at all times but everyone is encouraged to bring their own just to be sure.
- The office and classroom will be closed to the public.
Lapping Day Specific Policies:
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE DONE ONLINE. Do not come to registration/check-in without having registered/paid through MSR. No payments (credit card, cash, check) will be accepted at the track.
- Drivers/Riders meetings will be held just outside the pavilion and will be broadcast over the PA system. First time attendees are required to attend in person, all others are encouraged to listen from their paddock space and ask questions after if necessary.
- HPR will no longer provide rental helmets, all customers must provide their own helmet. If you need to purchase a helmet we recommend contacting Grant or Bonnie at Wine Country Motorsports – Denver 800-251-8917. They have stock at their location near I-25 and County Line Road.